Native Build Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Continuous Delivery and Integration
- 4.59 / 5 on kununu
- Creating, maintaining and automating builds for our native code covering various platforms (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Linux PPC, Linux s390, ...)
- Constantly optimizing our toolchain (cmake, Conan, Jenkins, ...) by making sure we stay up to date with the tools we use
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Monitor and optimize build times and provide automation and self service for your colleagues
- Evaluate and extend used tools to continuously improve code quality
- Technical study related to Software Engineering and basic programming knowledge (preferably C/C++ or Python)
- Experience with creating and maintaining build scripts for native code (for example, using CMake, configure/make, or MS Visual Studio with MSBuild, …)
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Why join Dynatrace
- you make sure our developers have quick access to the output of their work (1 million lines of C++ code).
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz