As a Talent Acquisition Team, we focus on finding great talents, anticipating business needs, and supporting our hiring managers to hire successfully. We are aiming for successful long-term hires and driving an innovative recruiting process with a great candidate experience. We look for Talent Acquisition Specialists that push the status quo and focus on finding innovative ways to attract talent.
Are you a passionate IT Talent Acquisition Specialist and want to be part of our team in Austria? We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter who drives our search within the market-oriented field, e.g. for product management and agile management.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team:
- Hire: You will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment for our R&D organization, including interviews, offers, negotiations and closing candidates.
- Partner: Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders (e.g. our sourcing team) and leadership to deliver upon strategic long-term needs. As a trusted advisor you’ll coach and advise based on your knowledge in the IT market and the competitive landscape.
- Evangelize: Be a passionate Dynatrace brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment and work closely with our Employer Branding team.
- Organize: You’ll own multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgment on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
What will make you stand out:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience across several technical positions and teams, ideally in the IT/Software market
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects and individual tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Profound communication skills in German and English and ability to lead meetings in a way that facilitates thoughtful conversation
- Ability to listen, ask relevant questions and understand the goals of the business
Why join Dynatrace:
- You are looking for a diverse and international workspace with flat hierarchy and open door culture.
- You want to have a significant impact in company growth of a global business leader.
- You are independent and self-motivated and want to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top talent.
- You are a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist who loves to find solutions to every challenge and loves developing diverse teams.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 49,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.