Are you passionate about the art of talent sourcing, from deep market research to defining, attracting, and engaging candidates? Do you look forward to working with enthusiastic specialists who are tackling game-changing challenges in Software Intelligence? If yes, this is a unique match for you!
About the role
We are searching for a creative and passionate talent sourcer who values teamwork, autonomy, and an outstanding employee experience. Together with our international team of 18 talent experts, you will be identifying and engaging top global technical talent.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications perform in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis, to name just a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
You'll be responsible for
- Sourcing for top talents within Poland, Spain, Austria, and the rest of Europe.
- Collaborating with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand the candidate profile and selection criteria
- Seeking, identifying, and contacting candidates using various social media and professional network platforms (such as LinkedIn, Github, and AmazingHiring)
- Conducting pre-phone interviews to provide hiring managers with important information about the candidate, while at the same time engaging the candidate
- Developing and maintaining talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Supporting the recruiting and employer branding team in various projects
Desired skills & experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated sourcing experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Ability to craft amazing, personalized messages that get candidates interested in having a conversation with you
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage your time
- Ideally, you have experience working in the technology sector
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to improve on sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 37.800 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now & apply online!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.