Leadership | Lab Growth | Mentoring | Team Organization | Strategy
You are a passionate leader that wants to be a main driver for our Lab growth in Hagenberg? Are you read for a challenging role driving a vision of collaboration and innovation with multiple teams? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
What you will be a part of:
The Hagenberg Lab has its focus on our platform, application security and Data Science. Being nearby the FH Upper Austria Campus Hagenberg, we work on core Dynatrace cluster components and our Data Scientists gather new insights that fuel our AI.
The office in Hagenberg was created in 2018 and today already consists of almost 50 people and is still growing.
As Lab Lead you are the key leader in driving the further growth of the Lab. You will be leading the development teams with the goal to create a well-built team of technologists and help us to find employees that are keen to make things happen and share our motivation to provide value to millions.
- Manage several development teams and grow the team even further with finding the right talents
- Define the organizational setup of the teams in strong collaboration with internal stakeholders across our growing collection of development labs in Austria and Europe
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching, provide career guidance, live and develop the Dynatrace value and culture in Hagenberg
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics, take part in strategic roadmap planning and improve development processes
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture, translate the vision into the competencies of the lab and to drive innovation
- Be a strong networker and represent our office in Hagenberg internal & external
- Support collaboration with universities, institutions and user groups and strengthen Dynatrace’s popularity
- Several years of (leadership) experience as Development Manager, CTO or similar experience in an agile software environment
- Experience in building and scaling software development teams and ability to work and scale within a fast growing 2500+ people company
- Demonstrate passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- An entrepreneurial and technical mindset to understand the business goals and needs as well as having an overview of the local Talent market
- Outstanding communication skills, flexibility and a dynamic mindset
- Excellent English skills
Why join Dynatrace:
- Continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation
- International environment with strong cross-lab collaboration
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other and celebrating success together as a team
- Startup feeling in our brand-new office location in the Software Park in Hagenberg
- Flat hierarchy, where you are enabled to voice your opinions
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.