Software Quality Coach (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- Graz, Hagenberg, Klagenfurt
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams, Product Architects or Product Owners to constantly adapting our quality processes to our needs
- Applying and verifying features in an explorative way in cloud-based Readiness environments like our Self-monitoring environments in tight cooperation with development teams
- Defining and measuring KPI's for quality processes and providing visibility to global R&D
- Guardian of cloud-based pre-production environments for Dynatrace R&D globally in a Continuous Delivery Toolchain
- Define, extend and code Readiness environments as 'Infrastructure as Code' by using tools like Ansible
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- More than 3 years’ experience in testing of web or cloud-based application(s)
- Great communication skills
- Great experience working in agile development environments
- Strong technical background in one or more technologies like web application stacks, application server or cloud platforms
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Graz, Klagenfurt