TypeScript | Node.js | Cloud Native Excellence | FaaS (Function as a Service)
We work in an agile team and follow latest technology trends – Innovation is part of our daily business!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Together with our team, you will develop an individualized runtime based on Node.js
- Develop a low-level API in TypeScript
- Focus on security (isolation and robustness)
- Develop and provide container images
- Exploratory research for alternative implementations (eg. Deno)
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or similar
- Ideally experience with Cloud Native technologies (Go, Rust, Container...)
- Curiosity and openness for emerging technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- You are excited about complex challenges and diverse responsibilities.
- You want to broaden your horizon and quench your thirst for knowledge.
- You value open communication and an international working environment.
- You want to work in a creative team with interesting web technologies.
- You are eager to participate in conferences and meetups to exchange ideas.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.