User Experience | Design System | Product Design | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary customer journeys? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face obstacles together?
At Dynatrace, we are working on a brand new Design System. And for that, we need a Senior Designer who can think big on a strategic level. That means you will have the opportunity to redesign Dynatrace's Design System and impact all products developed at the company.
As an experienced Product Experience Designer you will work on visual design, interaction design, motion design, and UX within the Design System core team and work closely with product and engineering organizations to build a consistent and cohesive experience for our stakeholders and customers.
You will join a global team of about 30 designers & researchers sitting across our R&D labs in Austria, Poland, Spain, and the United States.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence — because the world needs software to work perfectly! Our innovative SaaS product helps customers get self-driving IT. Due to our high-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to serve companies like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan, and many others!
- Develop Design System components, patterns, principles, and libraries while collaborating with other designers
- Create style guides, documentation, mockups, and presentations
- Solicit feedback early and often from peer product designers
- Produce clear specs that advocate our design language
- Evangelize our Design System throughout the organization
- You are an experienced product experience designer who already built up a Design System
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with and supporting multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders. Most preferably at a software product company
- You are entirely comfortable working on business+technical+human tasks from start to end — e.g., planning and doing UX research, collecting and translating insights and data into concepts that form new products & features, designing detailed solutions to make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship
- You boost excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills in English.
- Bonus: You have experience with front-end technologies (React, Angular, Vue,...), you understand the technical limitations and challenges in your designs, and you can closely collaborate with our developers to create an outstanding developer experience
You will love this job, if
- You can drive projects with a great sense of proactivity, collaboration, and optimism.
- You thrive and deeply enjoy working with multidisciplinary teams and are at comfort with ambiguity.
- You are comfortable with collaborating with geographically dispersed teams.
- You are keen to improve your skills and grow within your craft continuously.
When applying for this role, please include a link to an online portfolio that demonstrates your work and process in building out Design Systems — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome obstacles, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Please kindly apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
We would highly appreciate a cover letter.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.