Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team Management | Java | Angular
Would you like to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software engineering? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then take the next step and apply!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Ensuring smooth and effective teamwork, focusing on mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- You act as software engineer (Backend or Full-Stack), continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace product.
- Collaboration with Directors, Product Owners and Lead Product Engineers as well as Agile Coaches so you as a team reach your goals.
- Creating an inspiring, cooperative environment with open communication and fostering teamwork.
- Discovering training needs, motivating and supporting team members to grow.
- Experienced (senior) software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and transferring your own knowledge
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Hands-on team player
You will love this job if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career.
- you take agile development methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.