Data Scientist (m/f): Machine Learning models for AI powered Software Intelligence Solution
- Full time
- Team: AI and DataScience
- Hagenberg, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Develop new Machine Learning models for prediction, classification and clustering
- Design use cases for taking advantage of our huge performance and monitoring data sets
- Cooperate with Development and Product Management to integrate your machine learning modules into our product
- More than 3 years of experience in building machine learning models (e.g. using techniques like deep neural network, support vector machine, random forest or bayesian networks)
- Familiar with unsupervised learning techniques like k-means clustering, DBSCAN and anomaly detection
- Experience with machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Theano, Scikit-Learn, Caffe
- Programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Java, C++ or Python)
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Machine Learning is your passion and you want to drive your own ideas.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public