Site Reliability Engineer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Take responsibility for production environments to keep them up and running
- Support Developers, Architects and Product Managers by providing input from observed issues
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure
- Develop tools for reporting
- Create prototypes for potential future product features
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / Informatics
- More than 3 years of working experience in SRE, DevOps or related field
- Experience in Software Development / Software Architecture
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you are proactive and enjoy to work independently
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Interested? Tell us what you did so far and why you think you're the right one for this job.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public