Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team Management | Innovation
You are a passionate technology leader? You are ready for challenging role driving a vision of collaboration and innovation with multiple teams? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then start your career at Dynatrace in Graz!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide and we are operating out of Graz as well since 2019.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. The R&D team in Graz focuses on “Digital Business”. Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence, and ultimately ensure customer success.
Your role in the team
- Extend the business value of the lab and conduct development-side ownership of product capabilities
- Manage several development teams and collaborate with internal partners cross-Lab
- Define the organizational setup of the teams and grow them through finding the right talents with dedicated local and international recruiting
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching, provide career guidance and drive cross-Lab team alignment
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics, take part in strategic roadmap planning and improve development processes
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture, translate the vision into the competencies of the Lab and drive innovation
- Support collaboration with universities, institutions and user groups and strengthen Dynatrace’s popularity
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Several years of experience as a Team Lead, Development Manager or similar in an agile software environment
- Experienced in building and scaling successful software teams (15+ people)
- Distinctive software development skills
- Ability to work and scale within a fast growing and agile company and to think and plan strategically
- Excellent English skills
- Driving solutions and innovation by excellence not by hierarchy and leading through empowerment
- Demonstrate passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
You will love this job if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment is appealing to you.
- you are a networker and love to drive innovation.
- you take agile development methods (e.g. Scrum) for granted.
- you like open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Graz Lab.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.