Product Owner | Team Enablement | Agile Methods | Data Science | Data Engineering
Do you want to combine your technical strengths with your strong communication skills? Are you interested in joining a highly innovative Software company that has been world market leader for more than 10 years? Then we might have the right job for you.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- You support and accompany our Data Science teams throughout the entire development process
- You engage with internal business stakeholders (product management, architects, etc.), drive initiatives and look out for opportunities to support other teams with Data Science know-how
- You shape the team roadmap in cooperation with the responsible Director and Lead Data Scientist and then coordinate implementation with the Team Captains
- In cooperation with your team and various stakeholders, you define epics and user stories and are responsible for fulfilling the definition of ready and meeting the definition of done
- You are first contact person and moderator for the presentation of the progress in sprint reviews and product demos
- Technical study (HTL, FH or University) or equivalent practical experience in Data Science, Data Engineering or AI
- Experience working with different Data infrastructure and Data Science technologies (e.g. Databricks, Snowflake)
- Extensive experience collaborating with internal and/or external business stakeholders, either as Product Owner or in a similar role (e.g., as Project Manager in an agile environment)
- Strong communicator, organized and visionary
- Team player and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you have a passion for Data Science and the value it adds to the business and product
- enjoy learning new technologies
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP) for granted
- an international environment is attractive to you
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your team-mates
- you contribute new product ideas and manage their implementation proactively
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.