Software Developer in Test (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Extension of our java-based UI test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Automate defined test scenarios
- Execute & Maintain automated E2E scenarios
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams to enable them for UI Test Automation
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Sound Java knowledge
- Good communication skills
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz