Senior Technical Support Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Technical Solutions
- 4.63 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Recognize and solve problems as reported by customers related to our SaaS and Managed products and their interactions with diverse customer technology ecosystems
- Work directly with customer application specialists to troubleshoot and resolve platform or product issues via online chat, phone, video conference tool or submitted ticket
- Work closely with our development and product management teams
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- min. 3 - 4 years of professional work experience in software development or in customer services
- Experience in troubleshooting in Java or .NET applications
- Strong analytical thinking with a structured approach to problem solving
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
- excellent English skills and good demeanor
You will love this job if
- troubleshooting is your passion.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- trainings for new technologies are a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public