Build Pipelines | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery
Do you want to optimize the build pipeline for 500 developers? Are you interested in an innovative IT company from Linz that has been world market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Automate Java-based builds and tests using Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker...
- Set up CI/CD pipelines to run builds, tests and deployments
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Monitor and optimize build times and provide automation and self-service for your colleagues
- Evaluate and extend our tools to continuously improve code quality
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience in developing software (preferably Java)
- Good experience of Java build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Test-Driven-Development and Continuous Integration/Delivery
Why join Dynatrace
- you are interested in software architecture
- you like working with exciting landscapes of heterogeneous kinds of hardware/OSs
- You enjoy freedom and autonomy within your team
- You are curious mind and eager to learn something new on a regular basis
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.