- Full time
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Feature Ownership: design and implement new features on your own
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Basic knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (Java, C#) as well as in the development of Chrome Extensions is an advantage.
- Teamplayer and eager to learn new technologies
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- an international and diverse environment is attractive to you.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public