Technical Product Manager (m/f) - Digital Experience Management
- Full time
- Team: Product Management
- Linz, Austria
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities linked to Real User Monitoring by combining customer feedback, Big Data analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Be part of the team and spread out our Digital Experience Monitoring vision, starting at the end users device (browsers, mobile apps or digital touchpoints like the board computer of a car or self service terminal at the airport) in our company and to our customers and prospects
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Working experience in a comparable position or SW-Engineering with leadership responsibility
- Familiar with terms like W3C, web workers, angular, hybrid mobile apps and web analytics
- Hands-on teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
You will love this job if
- web technologies are your passion.
- you are an outgoing person who enjoys spreading out our vision to the customer.
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively.
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow at an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierachy and open-door policy.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public