- Contact person and coach of DEV Teams: You help teams to develop their potential by communicating the agile ideas and support - despite the daily challenges - to establish a cleaner agile process from iteration to iteration. Advise our teams to ideally perform the role of Team Product Owner. With your help our teams become more effective and frictionless. Because you care about the team.
- Interface between Engineering and Digital Business Operations: you help the Product Owner to bridge the gap between the two worlds and establish a rapid feedback culture.
- Organization of meetings: You coordinate, moderate and document and timebox meetings. You will manage the impediment backlog and support the team in removing impediments.
- Innovation of agile methods: You are the creative force to drive our agile ideas forward in the sense of a common vision. In doing so, you will work according to company-wide methods (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban), which you will also continuously develop yourself with the team ("Inspect & Adapt").
- Work experience as Agile Coach/Scrum Master required, scaled agile environment desirable
- Certifications (Agile Master, Scrum Master, SAFe, LESS, ...)
- Organizational talent with sensitivity
- Strong communication skills, pleasure in moderating, assertiveness, and fun working with people
- Independent work is required. We act with a lot of freedom, which should be considered and used sensibly (Autonomy Principle).
- Experience as a software engineer to communicate with our experts accordingly
- Openness and efficiency in dealing with partners spread across different locations and countries with different cultural backgrounds
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You will love this job if
- you want to make the world market leader in Software Intelligence even more agile and successful.
- you are looking for excellent career opportunities in our rapidly growing company
- you can contribute and shape your own ideas.
- you strive for short decision-making processes, a very modern office (incl. Game-Room 😊) and an Open-Door Policy.
- you want to work in a competent, motivated, and friendly team.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Graz