Java | Server-side High-Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems | Agile Principles | Flat hierarchy | Mentoring and Coaching
We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
How we work - minimum red tape and maximum autonomy
- We are a very international, colorful community contributing to one single, market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
- Each team is fully self-managed and works closely together with the Product Owner and Product Management to deliver value. As a whole organization, we are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment where everyone speaks the same language.
- We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production at light speed.
- To power digital services, organizations are shifting from traditional on-premises data centers to multicloud environments with Kubernetes as the orchestration layer. These environments are dynamic, with applications, microservices, containers, and infrastructure coming and going in seconds, and a volume, velocity, and variety of data that’s beyond human capacity to manage. We are not only required to process data on a massive scale but also to think about scalability, starting from down to the level of processing these amounts of data.
What you could be working on
- Depending on your preference and strengths, there are several different focus areas you could potentially be working on such as:
- Storage and Analytics Systems – Applied high-performance computing, finding new ways of processing immense data payloads, storage, and applied analytics, using Java, Kafka, Spark, Lucene, Kubernetes.
- Application Security – Vulnerability detection and risk assessment for cloud-native applications across the entire software development lifecycle. Here we are searching for full-stack developers with Java and Angular, or frontend/backend only.
- Software distribution system – Enabling our customers to use the full range of our product, including custom extensibility. We are searching for Java, React, Typescript, Python, and Angular developers.
- … and there are many more amazing features to our platform. Are you interested in learning more?
- 5+ years of experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Technical studies related to software engineering (or similar)
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code and design patterns
- Enjoying passing on knowledge and experience to fellow team members
- Team player with proactive approach
- Excited to learn new technologies
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Do you want to find out what it's like to work as a Senior Software Engineer at Dynatrace? Check out our interviews with Michael and Richard.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.