- Support a global team of UX designers and PMs to get to (and refine) their UI and UX copy.
- Understand product, customer, and business needs.
- Provide strategic writing direction and empowerment.
- Question existing terminology, test for comprehension, and push for plain-spoken alternatives.
- You write with succinctness and simplicity in mind, and always with the user in mind.
- open-minded, autonomous, driven, and quick in understanding technology
- native fluency in written and verbal English, with excellent writing and editing skills
- experience writing content for digital products
- background in engineering and/or technology and have an easy time understanding complex technical topics
- solid understanding of UX principles and processes
You will love this job, if you
- know that great UX hinges on great writing.
- are convinced that when it comes to UX copy, every word counts.
- understand that machines need to talk human, because humans will never talk machine
- excel in explaining complex technical problems on napkins. We have a lot of both.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public