Director Product Management (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Product Management
- 4.62 / 5 on kununu
In your future role
- you own the functional- and usecase-based aspects of product development, represent the end user’s point of view, and strive for innovative solutions by answering the WHY and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- you work together with our agile R&D teams to deliver product capabilities that WOW customers and create value-add that sells and impacts product adoption in a measurable fashion.
- you manage cross-functional product initiatives with our customer support to excel in customer support situations, prevent escalations and “smooth sailing”.
- together with our product marketing you communicate the value-add (e.g. blog posts, videos, etc.).
- as a leader of a team of 3-5 Technical Product Managers you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture.
- you inspire and empower the product managers on your team through mentorship and coaching and drive cross-lab team alignment.
- college degree in Computer Science or IT environments
- several years of experience in a comparable position or in software-engineering with leadership responsibility
- passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that
- clear sense of ownership and accountability, strong communication skills towards team, peers and stakeholders alike, as well as a bias for action
- willingness to travel (< 15%)
Why join Dynatrace:
- you want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- you are searching for an international diverse workplace
- you want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward
- you show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public