Product Manager (m/f/x) with focus on intelligent application observability
- Full time
- Team: Product Management
- Linz, Vienna
- 4.64 / 5 on kununu
You’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to the product roadmap definition and understand how it fits into our long-term product strategy. Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Understanding customer problems, working with our design team, develop user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience, by focusing on making the daily life of our enterprise and cloud native customers better.
- Pushing the envelope by being on the frontier of AIOps for cloud native application and operation teams - giving them the answers and tools they need.
- Drive pre-release activities to get early adopter customers and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Taking ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Writing compelling product blog posts that “wow” the customer and capture the vision of the company.
- Meeting customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
As the ideal candidate, you have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of product management experience, with prior success in delivering new products or features to market
- A good understanding of cloud and application technologies, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions
- Ideally you gained prior experience in the observability and monitoring space with a strong focus on application monitoring and automation, either as a user or a product manager
- Understand customers and their needs: the target audience, desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Work methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- Take initiative, be a team player and lead via influence, patience, and determination
- Right level of technical understanding in order to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks
- Experience in bringing new features to market, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams
- Problem-solver with organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills working with end users as well as with sales and engineering teams
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- At the edge of technology, always reinventing ourselves, constantly pushing the edge of technology forward
- Customer and Value driven, the customers success is what drives us
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz, Vienna