Fully automated, AI-powered observability across Google Cloud hybrid-cloud environments
Dynatrace has pioneered and expanded the collection of observability data in highly dynamic cloud environments. In addition to metrics, logs and traces, Dynatrace also collects user experience data for full, end-to-end visibility helping you deliver answers, not just more data.
Fully automated, AI-assisted observability across Google Cloud and hybrid environments
Purpose-built for the cloud, Dynatrace automatically discovers, baselines, and intelligently monitors dynamic hybrid environments.
- Single view across the ecosystem – Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Anthos, and hybrid, multi-cloud environments
- One agent, fully automated, with scale, out of the box
- Auto deployment, configuration and intelligence
- AI continuously baselines performance and serves precise root causation and contextual data for rapid MTTR
Integrate Dynatrace intelligent monitoring of services running in the Google Cloud. In addition to automatic full stack monitoring, Dynatrace provides comprehensive support for a wide range of Google Cloud Services.
Migration and modernization of applications
No matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way.
Microservices and container - real time observability into dynamic environments
Dynatrace was purpose-built for highly dynamic architectures like those deployed on Google Cloud and GKE
- Continuous auto-discovery of microservices and containers with no code or image changes in under 5 minutes
- Monitors transparently and automatically – zero manual instrumentation required
- Automatic dependency mapping in real-time across entire GKE environment
Empower DevOps collaboration and release better software faster
Innovate faster, automate operations, and improve business
Dynatrace empowers DevOps collaboration by leveraging AI and automation to release better software faster.
- Advanced observability throughout CI/CD software pipelines
- Automate Service Level Objective based quality gates to stop bad code changes before they reach production
- Automate deployment to release higher quality applications more frequently
- Automate operations to auto-mitigate and self-remediate bad deployments in production
Transform your DevOps ecosystem with Dynatrace, Keptn and Google Cloud
Implement event driven continuous delivery and automated operations with Dynatrace, Keptn and Google Cloud.
Digital experience and business analytics for best business outcomes
Dynatrace gives you the business impact so you can confidently optimize and deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Understand performance of every single user session or device; prioritize based on business impact
- Single view across Google Cloud ecosystem – from users and edge devices, to apps and cloud platforms
- Democratization of data – break down silos for collaboration across the business, IT and marketing
Dynatrace is proud to be a Google Cloud technology partner
Check out our all-in-one software intelligence solution on the Google Cloud marketplace
Start monitoring Google Cloud in under 5 minutes
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.
Powerful core technologies
Our technologies work together to understand your ecosystem and deliver precise answers through explainable, causation-based AI, with automatic discovery and topology mapping across billions of dependencies.
Our single agent technology deploys only once on a host and instantly starts collecting all relevant metrics along the full application-delivery chain. Install it and forget it—we take care of everything.
Our patented distributed tracing and code-level analysis technology automatically integrates high-fidelity distributed tracing with user experience data and data from open-source technologies including OpenTelemetry and code-level analytics.
Our dynamic topology mapping technology automatically identifies and maps interactions and relationships between applications and the underlying infrastructure. As new microservices come up or go away, the Smartscape topology map continuously updates in real-time.
Our massively parallel processing (MPP) data lakehouse is purpose-built to unify, store, and run lightning-fast analytics on observability, security, and business data with high performance and at scale.
Our AI engine automatically and continuously delivers precise answers. Davis® uses high-fidelity metrics, traces, logs, and user data mapped to a unified entity model to drive automation and deliver broader, deeper insights for modern cloud environments.