- Improved Oracle WebLogic process group detection. Detection now evaluates the WebLogic domain and cluster configuration of each WebLogic process.
- Support for IIOP remote services for Oracle WebLogic
- Support for Jetty HTTP Client 9.x
- Added support for NetModules
- Node.js version 7.x will be deprecated with Dynatrace version 135
- Support for PHP version 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5 is scheduled to end with Dynatrace version 135.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
General improvements and fixes
- Automatic detection of pod memory limit for PaaS type Kubernetes/OpenShift. As a prerequisite, you need to grant the
dynatraceservice account view permissions for your project’s metadata.
- Detection of Google App Engine containers and their memory limits
- Detection of AWS Lambda containers and their memory limits
- Improved naming and additional properties (for example, AWS account ID and region) for Docker images pulled from Amazon ECR image repositories
- Public beta release of technology monitoring support for Garden-runC containers
- KVM and QEMU based virtual machines are now detected as processes and listed along with their resource consumption within each host’s process list