- Support for Solaris for Java and Apache HTTP Server (beta)
- Support for IIOP remote services for WebSphere Liberty
- Support for IIOP remote services for Glassfish
- Support for JBoss remoting services
- Improvements to request body handling
- Method hotspot for .NET Core on Linux
- Support for .NET 4.7.1
- Deprecated Node.js version 0.10.x, 0.12.x and 5.x
- Node.js version 7.x will be deprecated with Dynatrace version 135
- Support for PHP version 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 is scheduled to end with Dynatrace version 135
- Real User Monitoring is disabled for Apigee applications
General improvements and fixes
- Adjustment of memory usage chart for PaaS-based hosts. The chart now displays the PaaS-based host’s memory limit rather than the memory limit of the underlying physical host.
- Custom plugin metrics display name enforcement. All custom metrics must now have display names.
- Docker daemon discovery on Windows
- Auto-tags for hosts are defined via key/value pairs in the
This file is automatically created during installation. It’s placed in the
/var/libon Linux). The content is interpreted the same way as the TAGS environment variable
- Detection of IBM MQ
- Hostname can now be defined via
- OpenStack: Keystone plugin now supports SSL endpoints
- Deprecated support for Alpine 3.3 and older Alpine-based Docker images
- Process command line arguments can now be used in process group detection rules.
- OpenStack: Metrics retrieval over Ceilometer API now disabled by default