Website performance monitoring
Website performance monitoring solutions are critical to achieving digital success today. As companies of every size rely more heavily on websites and web applications to engage customers and increase productivity, performance monitoring tools help to ensure that websites are operating with optimal efficiency and that the user experience is everything it needs to be.
Website performance monitoring is crucial prior to launch, when web development teams are scrambling to get everything done on time and within budget. Website performance monitoring tools can help to identify issues that may degrade performance and provide insight into how the website will function in real-world situations and traffic. And website performance monitoring is essential after launch, when tracking user activity and understanding user experience is paramount to refining the way the site works.
When seeking superior website performance monitoring tools, leading companies around the world turn to solutions by Dynatrace.
Website performance monitoring with Dynatrace
Formerly known as Compuware APM, Dynatrace provides application performance monitoring (APM) solutions to organizations large and small. Our business application monitoring and website performance monitoring solutions have been engineered by the world's top APM experts, and have been deployed by more than 380 of the Fortune 500 – including nine of the top 10 retailers and banks in the world.
Our web performance monitoring solutions provide the insight, data and recommendations you need to ensure that your websites do everything you need them to do – on every click and with every swipe. With Dynatrace Solutions you can:
- Launch websites on time and with confidence by proactively finding and fixing website performance issues before the site goes live, and testing website performance under real-world load before users ever have access to it.
- Improve site performance and user experience after launch with website performance monitoring tools that give you visibility into exactly where the bottlenecks are anywhere in the transaction chain, and by identifying user patterns quickly to anticipate trends so you can act fast to improve performance.
Dynatrace solutions for website performance monitoring
Our website performance monitoring solutions include:
- A synthetic monitoring solution that lets you perform a website test by emulating real user behavior on tens of thousands of end-user PCs from key geographies around the world. This solution also provides web benchmark data to see how your site stacks up against competitors.
- An application monitoring solution that enables you to see and fix problems in infrastructure, applications and the user experience, with instant insight into performance root-cause such as resource bottlenecks, redundant DB queries, memory leaks, or poorly executed code.
- A user experience management solution that provides a single view of user experience across all applications, browsers, devices, geographies and other metrics.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.