As companies increasingly compete for customers on their websites and web applications, web benchmark data has become an important tool for winning and keeping customers. Users make incredibly high demands on websites today, and when performance does not meet their expectations they will quickly turn elsewhere to find they need. Using website test results and website performance monitoring tools to provide clear insight on how the performance of your website stacks up against competitors, web benchmark solutions can help you determine where to invest resources to improve competitiveness.
Web benchmark software from Dynatrace
Dynatrace is a leading provider of application performance management (APM) solutions that include robust web benchmark tools. Our application management software is the choice of more than 5,700 companies worldwide, from small startups to the largest enterprises. Our clients include more than 380 of the Fortune 500, including nine of the top 10 banks and retailers.
Our web benchmark tools let you benchmark your site's performance against key pages and transactions on competitors' websites. Each year we measure and rank more than 8,000 sites across 26 countries, conducting more than 20 million measurements per month. Our web benchmark data is the most comprehensive source of industry-based mobile and web performance information, enabling you to compare and optimize your performance against peers, competitors, and industry experts.
With Dynatrace web benchmark technology, you can:
- Analyze optimization techniques used by the best performers to achieve superior results.
- Compare application performance from the end-user perspective using Last Mile and mobile benchmarks.
- Integrate with Google PageSpeed tools to optimize your website with best practices for web performance.
Our Central Analysis Server that enables you to view web benchmark data on your smart phone or tablet, monitoring operations and navigating a wealth of performance monitoring information from the palm of your hand.
Improving performance with web benchmark information
With Dynatrace web benchmark data in hand, you can use Dynatrace application monitoring solutions to improve website performance and increase rankings against competitors. Our APM solutions include:
- Dynatrace Application Monitoring. This APM solution enables you to find and fix issues before they impact users. Monitor applications and infrastructure in a unified view, and get insight into any performance root-cause in seconds. Includes tools to test PHP, .NET and Java performance.
- Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring. This web performance monitoring solutions lets you evaluate website performance by emulating real user behavior, running tests from thousands of end-user PCs around the world.
- Dynatrace user experience management. Track the experience of individual users across web, mobile web, native mobile and hybrid mobile applications. See how your sites perform across all browsers and on all devices.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.