A great deal of enterprise success today is based on application performance. From customer interactions to employee productivity to supply chain management, application performance is critical to ensuring profitability, building your brand, and delivering on your value proposition.
But achieving great application performance is increasingly difficult, as applications become more complex and distributed. At the same time, user expectations are higher than ever – everyone wants your applications to respond immediately and execute flawlessly on every click.
Application performance management tools, or APM tools, are the key to delivering reliable applications and superior application performance. With the right solutions, you can design better applications, launch them on time, and ensure an optimal user experience by proactively resolving issues before they impact users.
When seeking powerful application performance management solutions, leading enterprises around the world turn to Dynatrace.
Improve application performance with Dynatrace
Formerly known as Compuware APM, Dynatrace is the leading provider of application performance management solutions to businesses large and small. Our APM software suite – developed by more than 800 of the field's top engineers and experts – is used today by more than 75% of the Fortune 500, including 9 of the top 10 retailers and 9 of the 10 largest banks.
Our application performance software suite includes:
- Dynatrace application monitoring – provides a unified view to monitor infrastructure and application performance and delivers insight into any performance root-cause.
- Dynatrace synthetic monitoring – monitors performance by emulating real user behavior from thousands of end-user PCs in 168 countries.
- Dynatrace Data Center RUM – provides a single dashboard to view and assess the contribution of network performance to application performance and availability, in the context of the experience of end-users.
- Dynatrace user experience management – offers an integrated view of user experience across web, mobile web, native mobile and hybrid mobile applications, with visibility into performance across all browsers on all devices.
Benefits of Dynatrace application performance solutions
Our application performance management tools enable you to:
- Engineer apps for better performance with greater transparency, insight and code-to-click visibility.
- Improve launch readiness by benchmarking, testing, monitoring, and tuning applications from end to end, using performance testing tools, bottleneck detection tools, web and mobile app analytics.
- Ensure an optimal user experience with greater visibility, context, insight and adaptability to anticipate trends and act quickly.
- Fix application performance problems quickly, or more importantly, prevent them before they ever become an issue for users. Proactive application monitoring and smart adaptive alerts help you triage performance issues for faster resolution.
Learn more about Dynatrace Solutions for improving application performance, as well as solutions for improving java performance, web performance, and SAP performance.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.