New menu design
Because the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Platform comes with so many capabilities right out of the box and offers so many additional options, we knew we needed to make it easier for you to find exactly what you're looking for.
That's why, starting with Dynatrace version 1.221, the Dynatrace menu has a totally new design.
- Dynatrace capabilities are organized into groups tailored to broad use cases
- The menu filter lets you display only the entries that match what you're looking for
- The Favorites section lets you build a list of your personal favorites, so they're always right at your fingertips
Anonymization of user events
Kubernetes monitoring now provides the Container restarts metric,
builtin:cloud.kubernetes.pod.containerRestarts. The number of container restarts within a pod.
RUM: Filter for HTTP error code ranges
In the application pages, you can now filter data using the HTTP error code ranges.
Extensions 2.0: extension package size limit
We increased the extension package size limit to 500 KB to accomodate space for the requests library for coming Python extensions.
To learn about changes to the Dynatrace API in this release, see Dynatrace API changelog version 1.221.
Cluster Saas (Build 1.221.85)
16 total resolved issues (1 critical issue, 1 vulnerability)
|Cluster||3 (1 vulnerability)|
|Dashboards||3 (1 critical)|
|Problem detection and notification||1|
|Transactions and services||2|
- View change information is now masked in user sessions. (APM-306296)
- Clarified text of Trello integration page. (APM-307954)
- Reports now consider the setting for excluding periods with maintenance windows from availability calculation. Previously, maintenance windows would always be excluded from availability in reports. (APM-307508)
- Vulnerability: URL parameters that under certain circumstances were not masked at storage but are masked at display, will be masked according to user permissions. (APM-307314)
- Fixed overly strict permissions for the `Key user action` dashboard tile. (APM-308345)
- Improved `Live user activity` dashboard tile handling of management zone filters. (APM-308596)
- Critical issue: Performance improvement for the Kubenetes preset dashboards, "Kubernetes workload overview" in particular. (APM-309617)
- Fixed annotations for auto-update jobs API documentation. (APM-304750)
- Calculated service metrics REST API Regex validator now uses the correct restrictions. (APM-307861)
- Constraint violations removed: entityId can now be changed; calculated service metrics can now also be created with "entityId" field via PUT request (APM-306878)
- Renamed `message` field in Extensions 2.0 event response object to `content`. (APM-307881)
Problem detection and notification
- Resolved issue in which, when the availability state of a process group instance changed several times within a minute, only the first unavailable state triggered an FDI alert. Now other unavailable states should also trigger an FDI alert. (APM-306239)
Transactions and services
- Resolved an issue with missing PurePath link in the waterfall. (APM-307325)
- Added additional comparison parameter for request attributes: now they can be correctly distinguished from each other and therefore get correct IDs. (APM-306797)
- Data explorer improved to allow sharing a link with a timeframe greater than `Last 24 hours`. (APM-306260)
Update 95 (1.221.95)
This is a cumulative update that includes all previously released updates for the 1.221 release.
- Fixed an issue in which navigation from a dashboard to the Data explorer resulted in a 400 error. (APM-310542)