Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.220
- Enable your teams to scale better with fine-grained settings and permissions for Digital Experience Management
As organizations grow, easy manageability and scalability is vital to advancing automation efforts. The problem that many enterprises face is that existing role-based permissions and related settings often aren’t flexible enough to fully enable teams to easily scale their operations and tooling.
- Achieve faster time to value by deploying thousands of OneAgents at once with Puppet (Preview)
The Dynatrace Puppet module (Preview) enables you to deploy, update, or uninstall multiple OneAgent instances simultaneously and is available directly from the Dynatrace web UI.
- Dynatrace AI predicts SLO violations and pinpoints root causes proactively
Dynatrace enables Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to proactively ensure the highest service quality levels. Davis, the Dynatrace AI engine, identifies potential contributors to SLO violations in real time, before thresholds are breached. Dynatrace pinpoints the root causes of problems and their impact on SLOs.
RUM: Settings 2.0
The following RUM-related settings are now available in the new Settings 2.0 format:
- IP determination (Settings > Web and mobile monitoring > IP determination)
- Host name determination (Settings > Web and mobile monitoring > Host name determination)
- Environment-level Data privacy settings (Settings > Preferences > Data privacy)
With the new format, you can now manage these settings using the Settings API.
RUM: Anomaly detection clarification
The application-specific anomaly detection settings page now explains why, under given circumstances, there might be no baseline. To display the Anomaly detection page, display the application, select Edit from the browse menu (…), and then select Anomaly detection.
Synthetic: HTTP and Browser monitor details page
The HTTP monitor details page we release earlier is now the default for all users. Thanks to your feedback, we added a number of improvements to the page.
We're also releasing the first version of an updated page for browser monitor details. To opt in to the new view, access a browser monitor page and turn on Switch to new page design. Your feedback matters. Select Share feedback and help us improve the page.
To learn about changes to the Dynatrace API in this release, see Dynatrace API changelog version 1.220.
General Availability (Build 1.220.77)
The 1.220 GA release contains 18 resolved issues.
|Problem detection and notifications||1|
- Resolved issue in which a relationship between a Kubernetes workload and a service was not properly set if multiple workloads related to the same process group. (APM-304483)
- Fixed issue in which service metrics with multiple value conditions did not fetch data. (APM-305663)
- Fixed issue with rounding decimal values for currently consumed host units on `Deployment status` page for OneAgent. (APM-305227)
- Resolved issue in which metrics from OneAgent z/OS Java module were rejected. (APM-304085)
- Fixed an issue where the root cause analysis would cause problems not to trigger notifications. (APM-305440)
- Incremented the size of the chart in Browser section of the session list page. (APM-303004)
- Resolved issue in which having two metrics with different entity types in an SLO resulted in being unable to evaluate the SLO. (APM-305867)
- Fixed issue that caused the loading spinner on the SLO overview page to get stuck when changing the time in the timeframe selector. (APM-304015)
- Calculated service metrics containing multiple service types condition are now properly retrieved via the Service metrics API. (APM-303342)
- Auto-update API no longer allows changing configuration and triggering update jobs for containerized ActiveGates. (APM-303382)
Problem detection and notifications
- Fixed a problem with "Send test notification" in custom problem notifications where the content-type was not `application/json`. (APM-304432)
- Fixed classification of first-party and third-party requests for subdomains on the browser monitor analysis page. (APM-303100)
- Fixed issues with the RUM Web application configuration API. (APM-304841)
- Fixed a bug related to writing time series for RUM metrics. (APM-305386)
- Resolved issue with last value transformation of single value visualization. (APM-302910)
- Changed message from `Could not find specified extension version` to `Schema for extension %s does not exist` if extension schema is not found. (APM-302868)
- Fixed issue in which no metric data was shown if the selected management zone included a generic entity type filter. (APM-304534)
- Fixed potential problems with process group instance count violations that sometimes did not close when corresponding PGIs transitioned to an available state. (APM-305716)
Update 79 (Build 1.220.79)
This cumulative update contains 1 vulnerability resulution and all previously released updates for the 1.220 release.
- Vulnerability: URL parameters that were not masked at storage, but are masked at display, will be masked according to user permissions. (APM-307314)