Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.213
- Extend Dynatrace automation and AI capabilities more easily than ever
With Dynatrace Extensions 2.0, you can easily extend the AI and automation core of Dynatrace and get zero configuration, automatic AI-driven alerting, and root cause analysis at scale for all your custom data.
Starting with this release, auto-update of ActiveGate is fully supported and is the recommended option. All new deployments have this option turned on by default. For more information, see Update ActiveGate.
General Availability (Build 1.213.98)
The 1.213 GA release contains 10 resolved issues.
- SaaS: When undoing DDU migration, the "You've used up all your Davis data units!" web UI notification is now removed. (APM-284431)
- The application-wide "Ignore errors in Apdex calculations" setting is now considered when processing user actions with errors. (APM-283129)
- Improved the representation of monotonic counter metrics in charts and REST API. (APM-282618)
- Users are no longer automatically subscribed to reports of duplicated browser monitors. (APM-285196)
- Resolved data loss issue that occurred when AWS calls were made and DDU credit was exhausted. (APM-283642)
- Resolved issue in which the "Add metric" button on the JMX extension details page was no longer displayed after adding one metric. (APM-284085)
- New mainframe service detection is now off by default. (APM-285219)
- Resolved issue in which, for key-value tags manually added to synthetic entities, the tags were suggested with only a key on some configuration pages (for example, in `Select tag` for alerting profile). (APM-285676)
cloud automation solution
- Resolved issue in which error or success rates were calculated incorrectly across multiple services. (APM-282131)
- Resolved issue with Solaris installation page when SSL certificate for server is invalid. (APM-283577)