Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.210
- Securely scale your API operations with personal access tokens
Used properly, APIs can unlock genuine digital transformation and free you up to focus on the unique value your organization delivers. Dynatrace v2 APIs make it as easy as possible to get started with monitoring automation and to solve your business problems with data-driven answers. Top use-cases cover: Monitoring metrics in build pipelines for remediation […]
- Full support for Google’s Core Web Vitals improves your user experience and search rankings
Having already introduced Google Core Web Vitals in Dynatrace for Real User Monitoring web and Synthetic Monitoring, we're excited to announce full support for Google’s Core Web Vital metrics with Dynatrace version 1.210.
- New token format is enabled by default.
- Non-admin users can gain access to Dynatrace API via personal access tokens.
- Introduced new service detection logic for CICS and IMS transactions so that you can better understand your mainframe processing chain. Note that it may impact your existing dashboards and alerts if you've defined them on specific CICS/IMS services.
General Availability (Build 1.210.81)
The 1.210 GA release contains 10 resolved issues.
- Introduced new service detection logic for CICS and IMS transactions so that you can better understand your mainframe processing chain. Note that it may impact your existing dashboards and alerts if you've defined them on specific CICS/IMS services. (APM-266119)
- Log metrics now correctly extract values from the last character of a log entry. (APM-274049)
- Improved reliability of "Visually complete" for delayed actions. (APM-274395)
- Calculated service metrics using Double data type request attribute again correctly record data. (APM-277385)
- On "Deployment status > ActiveGates" page, renamed filtering option "With modules: Plugins" to "With modules: Extensions". (APM-275688)
- Corrected documentation link in "Mobile app settings > Instrumentation settings" for "Session Replay on crashes". (APM-276379)
- The logic behind the "Some of your Kubernetes nodes are not fully monitored" message now takes only existing nodes into consideration, not all nodes that existed during the selected timeframe. (APM-275964)
- RUM web applications REST API: monitorRequestPath is now automatically set for new web applications of type BROWSER_EXTENSION_INJECTED or MANUALLY_INJECTED. (APM-276910)
- Updated documentation in config API for mobile session properties and mobile user action properties for POST and PUT endpoints. (APM-275986)
web & community
- Improved reliability of creating custom application metrics filtered by numeric properties (fixes null pointer exception). (APM-276416)