Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.207
- Automate configuration changes by leveraging the extended Real User Monitoring APIs
The Dynatrace Configuration API now includes several RUM APIs for mobile and web applications, allowing you to easily automate configuration changes and integrate with the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Platform.
- Unlock end-to-end observability insights with Dynatrace PurePath 4 seamless integration of OpenTracing for Java
Dynatrace PurePath 4 seamlessly integrates OpenTracing data emitted by auto- and custom-instrumentation of Java source code. This eliminates blind spots and provides observability for heterogeneous microservice architectures.
- Simplify troubleshooting with AI-powered insights into connection pool performance (Early Adopter)
Dynatrace JMX extensions give you instant visibility into database connection pools for top application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, RedHat JBoss, IBM WebSphere Application Server, and IBM WebSphere Liberty.
- Accelerate DevOps and Scale SRE with Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
To enable release risk assessment and decision making, Dynatrace now provides guidance and templates for setting up Service-Level Objectives (SLOs) with the right metrics, combined with powerful analytics and problem root-cause detection.
- Revamped HTTP monitor detail pages to effortlessly monitor API endpoints and mobile back-end services
Revamped user interfaces for HTTP and third-party synthetic monitors ensure you have all the important insights at your fingertips to effortlessly monitor API endpoints and mobile back-end services.
- Find and analyze important metrics faster with the new metric browser
The Dynatrace metric browser is a centralized place in the web UI to view all metrics in your environment and access metric details and action links. Powerful filters enable you to find metrics of interest easily.
General Availability (Build 1.207.174)
The 1.207 GA release contains 18 resolved issues.
- Unallowed aggregations for mobile session properties are no longer exposed via REST API. (APM-270210)
- Resolved issue in which Kubernetes info message indicating unmonitored Kubernetes nodes was not shown for timeframes shorter than 15 minutes. (APM-265451)
- Improved detection of resource types in the waterfall analysis. (APM-264756)
- Public dashboards now refresh correctly after management zone setting is changed. They also now correctly state "All" instead of "No permissions" when shared without a specific management zone. (APM-266421)
- Fixed an issue in which the Save button was not displayed when editing a regex condition within tagging and management zone configuration. (APM-264445)
- It is now possible to filter for Kubernetes labels that consist of a key without a value. (APM-263424)
- Resolved issue leading to error screen when using browser back from Dynatrace Hub tile details. (APM-259977)
- Fixed issue with package uploads timing out after 2 minutes on slow connections. (APM-264383)
- Resolved potential drop of processed sessions during upgrade to version 206. (APM-271158)
- Fixed a UI issue in entity screens where maintenance window with management zone filter would never match. (APM-266567)
- Fixed an issue when specifying an empty "type" for a custom-device within entity api v1 and v2. (APM-266036)
- Improved efficiency of retrieving large updates to visits (user sessions). (APM-268475)
- Fixed issue in which creating new update job via REST API for ActiveGate was not possible (displayed error message: "AutoUpdate settings of ActiveGate doesn't allow to modify update job. Settings can't be inherited and autoUpdate must be disabled."). (APM-264533)
- OneAgent installation screens for Windows, Linux, and AIX no longer crash for users with permission to read configuration set only in management zone (not in whole environment). (APM-269232)
- Fixed misconfigured charts on the "Further details" view for AWS Kafka (MSK) supporting service. (APM-265251)
- Resolved page layout issue in synthetic monitor wizard in which buttons overlaid other UI elements. (APM-269448)
- Fixing token scope of SLO public & internal API. (APM-268023)
- Fixed Kubernetes monitoring to allow multiple (identical) Kubernetes endpoint configurations in a multi-tenant ActiveGate. (APM-267645)
Update 193 (Build 1.207.193)
This is a cumulative update that contains all previously released updates for the 1.207 release.