Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.196
- Reporting at scale leveraging cross-environment dashboards (General Availability)
Dynatrace cross-environment dashboards are capable of combining monitoring artifacts from separate Dynatrace environments and can even support remote management zones.
- Expand application and infrastructure observability with operational insights into Kubernetes pods
Dynatrace is the only Kubernetes monitoring solution that provides continuous automation and full-stack advanced observability without changing code, container images, or deployments. By deploying OneAgent via the OneAgent Operator in Kubernetes environments, application teams can understand and ensure that their applications deliver the expected value and performance. Get instant operational insights into your Kubernetes pods […]
- No need to compromise visibility in public clouds with the new Azure services supported by Dynatrace
Dynatrace is developing a deeper integration with Azure to provide even more value to organizations that run their businesses on it or use it as a part of their multi-cloud strategy. Dynatrace has long featured broad support for Azure Services, and now we're happy to announce support for new Azure services, with many more to come soon.
- Easy SLA and SLO reporting for all your API endpoints with public synthetic HTTP monitors
Dynatrace is proud to announce our first set of fully integrated, worldwide, multi-cloud, and high-availability public locations for HTTP monitoring. You can now detect regional issues by leveraging a range private and public Synthetic locations.
- Dynatrace Managed turnkey Premium High Availability for globally distributed data centers
Updated Jan 25, 2021: Premium High Availability for Dynatrace Managed is now available in a GA release Dynatrace Managed is intrinsically highly available as it stores three copies of all events, user sessions, and metrics across its cluster nodes. This means that Dynatrace continues full operation when a majority of nodes are up and a […]
General Availability (Build 1.196.52)
The 1.196 GA release contains 20 resolved issues (including 1 vulnerability resolution).
- Custom chart timeseries tooltip now accurately displays the name of the entity. (APM-241252)
- Fixed a link in the cloud application's custom alert. (APM-242664)
- Improved detection of user agent from browser monitors. (APM-239950)
- Visually complete and Nav timings values higher than 180 seconds are now ignored. (APM-238368)
- "Exists" condition works correctly now for global request naming and calculated metrics. (APM-243385)
- Managed: User-configured custom metrics environment limits are now correctly enforced. (APM-241490)
- Fixed an issue of invalid problems not triggering notifications in some cases. (APM-241613)
- Custom service restricted to process groups remains activated on non-allowlisted process groups until OneAgent is restarted. (APM-240354)
- Large method hotspots analysis now produces the correct results instead of showing no data at all. (APM-241110)
- When a browser monitor custom metric is created with a duplicate metric key, the correct error message is displayed. (APM-240717)
- Resolved issue with user action times overlapping in corner cases. (APM-235477)
- Time series of response times are now only booked if the call has no "duration repaired" flaw preventing incorrect MIN value of "0". (APM-241285)
- Improved Log Monitoring ingestion workflow. (APM-241427)
- When sorted by Used memory, EC2 instances are now ordered by the percentage of memory usage. (APM-239362)
- Users without access to the environment but with access to the management zone now have proper access rights to deployment status screen. (APM-243022)
- The AWS Supporting Service instance screen doesn't display an error message when run with ActiveGate version 181. (APM-242195)
- Key metrics for AWS Supporting Services are now displayed correctly (in infographics and in columns on the list of service instances). (APM-243353)
- Vulnerability: Users can no longer prolong the validness of invalid sessions. (APM-238113)
- The Conversion aggregation component has been updated to also account for live sessions. (APM-239112)
- Upon initial page load, the side-tab data and the sessions list table are correctly displayed. (APM-239906)