Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.194
- Eliminate inefficiencies and innovate faster by optimizing hybrid mainframe environments on IBM Z
Dynatrace end-to-end visibility, as well as proven code-level analysis from cloud to the mainframe, gives enterprises a huge competitive advantage–they can significantly eliminate inefficiencies and innovate at a faster rate.
- Davis AI now detects infrastructure availability issues as root cause
Having been named as a Leader in the 2020 Gartner APM Magic Quadrant for the 10th consecutive time proves that Dynatrace is the best-of-breed application performance monitoring tool available. Our Davis® AI causation engine can easily detect root causes that are related to service slowdowns or increases in failures. But what happens if a service work […]
- Scale up your Dynatrace Managed software-intelligence deployment with self-healing insights
Dynatrace now provides carefully curated self-monitoring dashboards for each Dynatrace Managed account (Preview program closed).
- Scale enterprise BizDevOps collaboration by easily automating hundreds of user accounts in Dynatrace SaaS
With role-based governance for large global teams, automatic enterprise-wide deployment and full-stack coverage across infrastructure, cloud platforms, and applications, Dynatrace is made for the most demanding enterprise environments. At our largest customers we see hundreds of users working together in Dynatrace from around the globe. In order to scale, such enterprises need the ability to […]
- More visibility into user experience with new web performance metrics and enhanced Visually Complete
General Availability (Build 1.194.56)
The 1.194 GA release contains 18 resolved issues.
|Code level analytics||1|
- Dashboard API now returns an indicative error message when a tile bound is missing. (APM-236693)
- Empty "Monitoring off/on" column now hidden on custom extensions settings page. (APM-236485)
- Fixed unwanted renaming of web applications when creating new application detection rules. (APM-235097)
- Valid regex input in method condition again enables "Add" button to save input. (APM-238358)
- Error no longer thrown during validation when putting an empty object. (APM-234065)
- Solved a problem where waterfall screen did not use the selected end-timeframe when using the new timeframe selector. (APM-236307)
- Invalid metric condition input is no longer possible in the UI. (APM-237535)
- Charts created from MDA, custom service metrics, etc., no longer have any dimensions split by default. (APM-234724)
- Fixed problem with host group settings which are not refreshed when editing another host group. (APM-235791)
- Timing-based filters no longer lead to misconfigured calculated service metrics; conditions are now displayed correctly. (APM-237616)
- Metrics in browser monitor events table are now harmonized with the corresponding metrics in expanded view. (APM-233075)
- Service metrics preview works for regex conditions. (APM-238057)
- Increased the cloud application namespace limit from 200 to 5000. (APM-237639)
- Mismatch in reporting vs enforcing of DEM units (external synthetic part). (APM-233979)
Code level analytics
- Resolved issue where user could save empty tag condition if dropdown menu for optional tags was empty. (APM-236376)
- User Details page no longer crashes when deleting an unfilled filter. (APM-234052)
- Session List behavior improved for mobile view. (APM-228426)
- Sessions that did not convert or bounce no longer drop below zero. (APM-233226)
Update 70 (Build 1.194.70)
This cumulative update contains 1 resolved issue and all previously released updates for the 1.194 release.
- Negated metric conditions (e.g., "not contains") no longer match falsely. (APM-240650)
Update 72 (Build 1.194.72)
This cumulative update contains 3 resolved issues and all previously released updates for the 1.194 release.
- Fixed EC2 metrics with time-series alerting. (APM-241478)
- Fixed issue leading to missing events for some VM-specific entities. (APM-236262)
- Fixed the problem manager outage caused by problems with high number of findings. (APM-240812)