Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.186
- Automate complex metric-related use cases with the Metrics API version 2
Dynatrace offers numerous built-in metrics that provide high observability into your monitoring environment. We're happy to announce the GA release of Metrics API v2, a single interface for all your metric-related use cases and integration scenarios.
- Dynatrace Managed is now certified Red Hat Enterprise Linux software
Dynatrace Managed is certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8.x distributions.
General Availability (Build 1.186)
The 1.186 GA release contains 9 resolved issues.
- EnterpriseServiceBus service is detected instead of WebService if both attachments are present. (APM-215874)
- Same state for log files on Host/Process page and LogViewer page (inactive links for _incorrect date format_ and active for _file not updated in last 7 days). (APM-215937)
- Fix for exceptions and timeouts on host and process settings pages that may have happened on big environments. (APM-217555)
- Fixed an issues where HTTP monitors and Synthetic monitors where displayed in the wrong tab in the MZ/Tagging preview. (APM-216383)
- During the update from Sprint 183 to Sprint 184 it was possible in rare cases that internal migration code caused an endless loop which consumed all webserver threads in the thread pool causing a server becoming unresponsive. (APM-217530)
- Vulnerability in webhook integration closed. (APM-188361)
- Fixed regression that Azure entities are not shown on Smartscape. (APM-216206)
- Fixed back navigation redirecting to the same screen on MDA screens. (APM-216534)
- DocumentDB AWS instances CloudWatch metrics are being collected correctly now. (APM-215203)