Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.183
- Multidimensional analysis 2.0: Analyze microservice-based metrics without code changes (Part 2)
Welcome back to the blog series in which we share how you can use multidimensional analysis (MDA) to easily analyze, chart, and report on any kind of data that's available within your microservices.
- Additional security for Synthetic monitor credentials with the new credential vault
With Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring, you can easily monitor the availability and performance of your applications as experienced by your customers around the world and around the clock. Your applications usually require authentication and authorization (user ID, password, token, or certificate) as part of the business-critical path you wish to monitor (using private or public monitors). […]
- Easily handle proxy configurations in your private browser monitors with Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) file support
Private Synthetic locations allow you to monitor internal applications from inside your private network infrastructure. In such a setup, you often need to deal with some kind of proxy configuration. To handle complex proxy configurations, as of Dynatrace and ActiveGate versions 1.183, private browser monitors now also support Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) files. What is a […]
- Multidimensional analysis 2.0: Analyze, chart, and report on microservice-based metrics without code changes
Application and transaction-driven KPIs are at the heart of any successful business. Well-defined metrics for your applications and microservices are also at the heart of any technical analysis.
- Easily check configuration changes or environment sign ins with the new Audit logs API
Transparency and traceability of configuration changes are key to enabling multiple teams to collaborate effectively. Audit logs are crucial for tracking changes and security-relevant events. Until now, audit logs were only available to Dynatrace Managed customers.
General Availability (Build 1.183)
The 1.183 GA release contains 14 resolved issues.
- Request naming preview not working for client side only service calls. (APM-208319)
- Request naming rules for URLs starting with username@password do not work. (APM-208914)
- Icon for processes requiring restart on Technology Overview page is now consistent with process list on host dashboard. If agent is injected a gray info icon is shown. If agent is not injected a yellow warning icon is shown. (APM-207533)
- Filtering was not working, when user picked a filter being on different page than first one AND the filter only returned one page. Now when currently selected page doesn't exist after filtering, user will be moved to the last existing page. (APM-208327)
- Db Insights Oracle: It was not possible to find process group instance related to monitored database when Oracle process groups were splitted by host group. In this case all data from monitored database were reported to a separate custom device. (APM-204300)
- Enable USQL queries with combinations of PERCENTILE and FILTER. (APM-209178)
- Fixed and issues where some entities were not correctly displayed in the auto tagging preview although they were tagged correctly. (APM-206399)
- Page ribbon resizes now correctly on dynamic content screens. (APM-202401)
- Fixed the font color of disabled elements on dark theme pages. (APM-203317)
- Fixed the wrong font color of the deployment achievement header element. (APM-205334)
- Events card's infobox is now correctly positioned. (APM-205917)
- Fixed an additional minute added to the chosen custom timeframe in some cases. (APM-208326)
- Events card resizes now correctly after a viewport resize. (APM-207893)
- Fixes an issue that breaks the Kubernetes dashboard when the requested resources are higher than the available ones. (APM-207819)