Dynatrace Managed release notes version 1.188
New features and enhancements
- Extend visibility into workload and cluster health by leveraging native Kubernetes events
With Dynatrace version 188, you get extra visibility into every Kubernetes event exposed by the Kubernetes Events API.
- Go web-scale by providing Dynatrace Managed as a service to your teams
“I now have 20 teams using Dynatrace. Within the next 2 quarters we will move our app teams to the cloud. I will then have to onboard more than 150 teams to Dynatrace! How can I do this effectively while maintaining configuration consistency across the teams?” – A Dynatrace customer This is a typical question […]
- New event type helps avoid unnecessary alerts for planned host downscaling
To enable you to automatically detect the shutdown of spot instances and the scaling up or down of third-party autoscaling solutions, we’ve introduced a new event type.
- Customize Dynatrace analysis timeframes as never before with the new global timeframe selector
As we always strive to provide the best user experience possible, we've put a lot of effort into making the timeframe selector smarter, faster, and easier to use.
- Dynatrace Managed General Availability (Build 1.188)
- Dynatrace SaaS General Availability (Build 1.187)
- Dynatrace SaaS General Availability (Build 1.188)
Dynatrace Managed General Availability (Build 1.188)
The Dynatrace Managed 1.188 GA release contains 9 resolved issues.
- After failed manual upgrade, the info about update "starting now" is still visible. (APM-207935)
- Handle situation when response from IdP for OpenID Connect does not contain id_token. (APM-219190)
- Fixed single sign-on problem for users with permissions set only to the management zone. (APM-223607)
Installer and Upgrade
- If HTTPS proxy is provided by customer, we first try it as HTTP proxy and if successful save it as such. (APM-204826)
- Fixed: UID:GID used by Dynatrace system user was not properly imported from system if user existed before installation. (APM-218039)
- Fixed: Nodekeeper could keep writing to "upgrade*.log" even if upgrade was finished. (APM-218786)
- The reporting of Elasticsearch status during upgrade is improved. (APM-218885)
- Fixed: If default paths for Managed directories were sym-linked the installer wasn't resolving them to real paths. (APM-219483)
- Elasticsearch Watermarks are no longer cleared during upgrade. (APM-224891)
Dynatrace SaaS General Availability (Build 1.187)
The Dynatrace SaaS 1.187 GA release contains 5 resolved issues.
- Fixed an issue where mobile action names with special characters prevented correct display of action details. (APM-218738)
- Show Apdex with granularity if five categories for mobile applications. (APM-217096)
- Corrected label for mobile key user actions in custom chart. (APM-216843)
- Enable using date-formatting symbol "e" in USQL queries when aggregating on timestamps. (APM-219008)
- During the update from Sprint 183 to Sprint 184 it was possible in rare cases that internal migration code caused an endless loop which consumed all webserver threads in the thread pool causing a server becoming unresponsive. (APM-217530)
Dynatrace SaaS General Availability (Build 1.188)
The Dynatrace SaaS 1.188 GA release contains 5 resolved issues.
- Fixed the "yesterday" value in the new Global Timeframe Selector not resolved correctly. (APM-220715)
- Fixed the calendar on new Global Timeframe Selector now reporting an error when choosing a range over 2 years. (APM-220186)
- Fixed the new GTS not showing errors properly on some screens. (APM-220516)
- Fixed specific custom timeframes wrongly resolved as "to 1970" instead of "to now". (APM-220560)
- Fixed unnecessary loading indicator when using problem context on a host dashboard. (APM-221367)