Dynatrace Operator release notes version 0.10.1
Release date: Dec 15, 2022
- Fixed the conversion webhook in the custom resource definition by updating the namespace field correctly.
- Immutable OneAgent support: communication information is now stored both in
CommunicationEndpoints). This fixes the restarts on communication endpoint changes by mounting them from the configmap, instead of adding the contents of the configmap directly to the arguments.
- Fixed the missing Docker labels on the release image.
- The node-driver-registrar component is updated to version 2.6.2.
- Fixed a bug for the read-only
hostMonitoringmode needs the CSI driver, but the CSI driver didn't behave correctly, which prevents the OneAgent pod to start.
- Fixed a bug causing pods to be incorrectly unmounted due to a locked database: when there are several pods requesting a volume at the same time, the CSI driver doesn't unmount pods correctly if the database is locked at mount time.