New features and enhancements
Google Assistant integration
- Interact with Davis Assistant using the Davis Google Assistant action installed on a compatible device or app, such as a Google Home Mini or Google Assistant mobile app. See Enable the Google Assistant action.
Slack user account linking
- You can now link your Slack accounts to your Dynatrace account using the
/davis-assistant logincommand in Slack, allowing channel specific filtering and notification settings. See Enable the Slack app.
- Intent handling is now available for asking about application's availability in a given timeframe. See the Application availability interaction example.
- Unable to check root cause via voice (DAV-2143)
- Empty last name breaks initials (DAV-2142)
- Federated users failing to log in (DAV-2134)