Dynatrace Cloud Automation release notes version 258.1.0
Rollout date: December 21, 2022
Dynatrace Cloud Automation version 258.1.0 improves error messages, performance, and authorization.
- Improved error message in case a repository cannot be auto-provisioned during a Cloud Automation project creation - for example, due to the limit of repositories reached.
- Improved logout performance.
- Fixed invalid evaluation score status for failed evaluations in the evaluation heatmap.
- Extended events with SLO display names, as well as
Warningtargets if the SLI retrieval does not produce any results.
- Added new scopes for the import endpoint, which allow for OAuth-based access.