ActiveGate release notes version 1.179
Environment ActiveGates can now be updated with a single click
Depending on your internet access and speed, ActiveGate update may take a long time, and the installer may appear to have stopped responding even though the installation is in progress.
Let the update process finish. If you cancel while the new version is still downloading, you will not have any working ActiveGate installation on this host.
If you canceled the ActiveGate update and unintentionally removed the ActiveGate installation from your host:
Make a copy of the content of the
This folder contains configuration files or backups of configuration files from the removed ActiveGate.
Install ActiveGate with the old configuration files still in the
Verify that the old configuration files have been included in the current ActiveGate configuration files.
If they are not, manually copy selected settings from your backup to the current ActiveGate configuration files.
General Availability (Build 1.179)
The 1.179 GA release contains 10 resolved issues.
|Agent & SG||3|
- Data gaps no longer occur after saving endpoint configuration. (APM-200640)
- Limiting the maximal number of reported devices works correctly. (APM-196773)
- Timeout during ActiveGate plugin module installation adapted. (APM-197613)
- ActiveGate plugin module properly establishes communication when AG is restarted. (APM-203336)
- Alleviated known issue: On Linux, in some circumstances during upgrade Cluster ActiveGate may report issue with connection to Cluster, although the upgrade is successful. (APM-198415)
- Added set of improvements of upgrade of Windows ActiveGate with Synthetic Browser monitors. (APM-203235)
- Fixed upgrade of Cluster/Multitenant ActiveGate which unnecessary attempted to install additional Capabilities, not supported by these types of ActiveGate.. As a result upgrade took more time than required. (APM-203761)
Agent & SG
- Fixed units of VMware memory metrics from based on power of 2 to units based on power of 2. (APM-196780)
- Fixed uninstallation procedure on Ubuntu 14,04. (APM-196994)
- Fixed enabling RPM on Windows during upgrade from AG older than 1.175. (APM-197521)