This page lists all new and significantly updated Dynatrace Help topics.
October 15, 2018
- ServiceNow ITSM/ITOM integration
- Types of synthetic monitors
- Record a browser clickpath
- Create an HTTP monitor
- Create a single-URL browser monitor
- Configure a browser monitor
- How Dynatrace monitors Kafka
- Dynatrace capabilities for Cloud Foundry
- Support model for Pivotal Cloud Foundry full-stack monitoring
- Ansible Tower integration
- Set up a Slack integration
September 10, 2018
September 3, 2018
August 27, 2018
- How do I create an HTTP monitor?
- How do I configure my HTTP monitors?
- Connect your Cloud Foundry foundations to Dynatrace (beta)
August 20, 2018
- ActiveGate hub page (multiple new topics)
- Dynatrace Managed hub page (multiple new topics)
- Cloud Foundry hub page (multiple new topics)
August 13, 2018
August 6, 2018
July 30, 2018
- Red Hat OpenShift hub page (multiple new topics)
- Kubernetes hub page (multiple new topics)
- Troubleshoot OneAgent deep-monitoring issues
- What is OneAgent Operator?
- What are key performance metrics?
July 23, 2018
- How does Dynatrace monitor PHP applications?
- What are the disk requirements for OneAgent installation and upgrade?
- How do I monitor network communication?
- What is an Apdex rating?
July 16, 2018
- What does a 'Max. user actions per minute exceeded' event mean?
- What's factored into host CPU health
- (https://dt-cdn.net/images/newtopic-icon-72-2d3d489133.png) How are visually complete and speed index metrics calculated?