To update an installed OneAgent instance on Solaris (x86 and SPARC) follow the instructions below:
Redo all steps of the initial installation but install OneAgent to a new directory.
Stop all monitored processes.
Rename the current OneAgent installation directory (for example,
/opt/dynatrace/oneagent-old) using the following command:
mv /opt/dynatrace/oneagent /opt/dynatrace/oneagent-old.
This folder can be deleted following OneAgent update.
Rename the updated OneAgent folder to point to the original installation directory (for example,
/opt/dynatrace/oneagent) using the following command:
mv /opt/dynatrace/oneagent-update /opt/dynatrace/oneagent
Restart all processes that are to be monitored.
Check installed version of OneAgent
Use one of these methods to check which version of OneAgent you currently have installed.
OneAgent command-line interface
oneagentctl with the
--version parameter. For more information, see OneAgent configuration via command-line interface.
- Select Hosts from the navigation menu.
- Click the host you are interested in.
- Expand Properties under the host's name. The installed version of OneAgent is included in the listed properties.
- Select Deployment status from the navigation menu.
- Click the All hosts or Recently connected hosts tab.
- Expand the host entry you are interested in. The installed version of OneAgent is included in the information that shows up.