There are two ways to add services to Dynatrace monitoring when using a Google Cloud Function: via the service configuration file or using the GCP console. See below for instructions.
To add services in the service configuration file
- Download the
activation-config.yamlservice configuration file.
activation-config.yamlby uncommenting the services you want to monitor.
Download and run the
dynatrace-gcp-functioninstallation script in the same folder where you downloaded
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dynatrace-oss/dynatrace-gcp-function/master/scripts/setup.sh -O setup.sh ; chmod a+x setup.sh ; ./setup.sh
To add services in the GCP console
- In your GCP console, go to Cloud Functions.
- Select dynatrace-gcp-function.
- Select Edit.
- Under Variables, networking and advanced settings, select Environment variables.
- Select Runtime environment variables.
- Modify the value for GCP services to include the services or configurations you want to monitor (for example,
- Select Next, and then select Deploy.