- Review the list of supported applications and versions.
- Diego cells include the OneAgent BOSH add-on.
Connecting your Cloud Foundry clusters to Dynatrace enables
- full access to the dedicated Cloud Foundry overview page
- automatic detection of your Cloud Foundry organizations
- access to other Cloud Foundry process properties, like space, space ID, application, application ID, and instance index.
Connect your clusters to Dynatrace
To connect your Cloud Foundry clusters to Dynatrace
Create an admin account.
We recommend using a Cloud Foundry admin read-only account that can view almost all Cloud Controller API resources, but can't modify them.
uaac user add ReadOnlyUser -p SecretPassword --emails firstname.lastname@example.org uaac member add cloud_controller.admin_read_only ReadOnlyUser uaac member add scim.read ReadOnlyUser
Connect your Cloud Foundry foundation to Dynatrace.
In the Dynatrace web UI, go to Settings > Cloud and virtualization > Cloud Foundry.
Select Connect new foundation.
Enter your Cloud Foundry API target URL, your Authentication endpoint, your Cloud Foundry Username, and your Password.
For environments with proxies or self-signed certificates, as well as for ActiveGate versions 1.151 and 1.153, you need to adapt the configuration of your ActiveGate. See Customize ActiveGate properties for details about environments with proxies or self-signed certificates.
Note: After adjusting your settings, restart the ActiveGate service.