The Flutter plugin allows you to auto-instrument your Flutter app with Dynatrace OneAgent for Android and iOS. It provides an API to add manual instrumentation.
- Dynatrace version 1.203+
- Dart Version 2.4.0+
- Flutter Version 1.12.0+
- Gradle 5.x+
- Supported Webrequest Framework: Dart HttpClient
Set up a Flutter mobile app
- From the left-hand menu, select Deploy Dynatrace.
- Scroll down and click the Set up mobile monitoring button.
- Type in a name for your app and click Monitor mobile app.
- Select Flutter as the platform of your mobile app.
The setup wizard guides you through the set-up process.