The Notifications table displays notifications of Dynatrace system updates.
To display the Notifications page, go to Notifications in the Dynatrace menu.
- The Notifications page is available only to system administrators. If you don't see Notifications in the Dynatrace menu, you don't have system administrator permission.
- Tip: If you refer to notifications frequently, select the star next to Notifications in the Dynatrace menu to add it to the Favorites section at the top of the menu.
Filter the table
To filter the table, set a filter in the filter bar:
Severitycan be set to
Messageis a search string for the message contents. For example, enter
agentto display OneAgent updates and other notifications containing
agentin the message.
Sort the table
To sort the table, select the appropriate column header. You can sort by:
- Received—the date and time on which the notification was received
- Severity—the severity assigned to the notification (
Some notifications have a direct link to another page in the Dynatrace web UI. Select the link to go to the page and verify or change related settings.
Notifications expire automatically, so you don't need to manage the table, but you might want to clear notifications after you read and address them.
- To clear a single notification, select in the Clear column.
- To clear multiple notifications, select their checkboxes and then select Clear selected.
- Notifications are cleared per user: if multiple people use the Notifications page, clearing your notifications won't affect how others see the page.
- If you clear a notification but the conditions that generated the notification persist or reoccur, the notification (or a new copy of it) may come back.