When your plan for network zones is ready, it's time to implement them.
To proceed with the procedure below, you need:
- Planned network zones with defined names.
- Activated network zones feature. To learn how to activate it, see Activate network zones.
1. Install ActiveGates
- Zone by zone, install the ActiveGates responsible for message routing.
- During installation, use the
--set-network-zone=<name>installation parameter to specify the network zone. For more information, see Customize ActiveGate installation.
- In the demilitarized zone, install ActiveGates for RUM with
MSGrouterparameter set to
false. You can also specify the network zone after installation of an ActiveGate
- Specify the network zone in the ActiveGate configuration of the ActiveGate.
- Restart the ActiveGate.
2. Install OneAgents
Zone by zone, install your OneAgents. Be sure to specify the network zone installation parameter. See OneAgent configuration via command-line interface for more information.
For instructions on cloud deployments, select the appropriate link in the expandable section.