With a Slack problem-notification integration, your teams will always be aware of potential risks within applications, services, and infrastructure. Your teams can also use a Dynatrace-integrated Slack channel to discuss incidents, evaluate solutions, and link to similar problems.
- Go to Settings > Integration > Problem notifications.
- Click Set up notifications.
- Click Slack.
- In your Slack account, configure a new incoming Webhooks integration. You can set the name of the integration to Dynatrace.
- From the WebHooks URL field, copy the generated URL to your clipboard.
- On the Set up Slack integration page, paste the link in the URL field.
- In the Channel field, select or type the name of a Slack channel.
- In the Message field, accept the default message or type a custom message.
- Click Save.
You will receive Dynatrace problem notifications in your Slack channel with your custom message. The following screen is an example.